There are no current openings at this time.
Sales Associate - Furniture and Home Decor
Scandinavian Designs is a premier furniture and home décor retailer and we are looking for a full-time Sales Associate in our Cupertino, CA location. The primary location for this position will be at our Cupertino store; however, some Associates may be asked to work certain days at our San Jose location. Our Sales Associates are passionate about design and quality products and are committed to providing exceptional service. Sales Associates are responsible for building positive relationships with our clients and using their knowledge of furniture, accessories and fabrics to help our clients feel confident in their selections and inspire them to create beautiful homes.
- Maximize sales growth and profitability by demonstrating a wholehearted customer service attitude with a positive, knowledgeable and consultative approach.
- Deliver a positive shopping experience to every customer, every time.
- Inspire our customers to blend timeless tradition of Scandinavian Design with their individual styles.
- Build positive relationships with our clients providing quality customer service and enthusiastic and effective communication as you move them through the sales process.
- Selling includes some behind-the-scenes systems and details that keep merchandise moving through the selling cycle correctly and profitably.
- Greet our clients and answer our phones in a prompt, professional and polite manner.
- Demonstrate comprehensive product knowledge and exhibit our merchandise’s qualities, features and benefits.
- Work with other team members collaboratively across departments.
- Successful Associates have a wholehearted customer service approach with a professional and welcoming presentation.
- They are skilled in increasing sales, customer communication and knowledgeable in color and design.
- While a degree in design or related field is preferred, we welcome applicants who bring their love of design, retail experience and expertise to the team.
- Associates are available to work a combination of days, evenings and weekends.
- Able to successfully complete our pre-employment background and drug screenings.
We invite you to apply online or in person at our Cupertino, CA location.