There are no current openings at this time.
Warehouse Associate - Furniture and Home Decor
Scandinavian Designs is a premier furniture and home décor retailer and we are looking for a full-time Warehouse Associate in our San Carlos, CA location. Our associates are passionate about delivering quality products and are committed to providing exceptional customer service.
Be part of a team responsible for maintaining an organized, well-maintained warehouse. You must be able to lift and move heavy objects safely and efficiently and accurately fill customer and in-store orders/requests for merchandise. Provide helpful and friendly customer service for their merchandise pickups. The Warehouse person reports to the Warehouse Manager.
- Successful Warehouse Associates have High School diploma or equivalent.
- 1-3 years successful work experience, preferably in a warehouse environment.
- Good communication skills and are able to read invoices, use computer terminals to look up information.
- Heavy lifting up to 50 lbs. unassisted.
- They must be able to use a hand truck, understands assemblies and correctly operate small power tools.
- Obtaining forklift certification is required at some of our facilities.
- Associates must be 18 years or older and possess and maintain a valid driver’s license in the state where their position is located.
- Able to successfully complete our pre-employment physical and drug screening.
We are a home furnishings destination rooted in our love for modern design and quality craftsmanship. As a family business 52 years in the making, we recognize that your home is more than just a dwelling. Through each item hand-selected by our team, we strive to blend the timeless tradition of Scandinavian design with your individual style. Our product is made to complement the art of living well–because Scandinavian design is a way of living, not just a design style.
Extensive training is offered to our associates to facilitate career growth. Our compensation includes a competitive pay program, incentives and a comprehensive health and retirement benefits package.
We are committed to equal employment opportunity. Our Company does not consider an individual’s race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, marital or domestic partner status, medical condition, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, sex, genetic information, or any other basis prohibited by applicable federal, state, and/or local law in any employment decision.