There are no current openings at this time.
Distribution Center Associates – Furniture and Home Décor
Scandinavian Designs is a home furnishings destination rooted in our love for modern design and quality craftsmanship. We are looking for a full-time Distribution Center Associates in our Petaluma, CA location.
If you are looking to join a team that is passionate about delivering quality products, committed to exceptional customer service and values a positive work environment we encourage you to apply.
- Responsible for the physical movement, by hand or with equipment, of our furniture and accessories that is delivered to our stores and to our customers.
- Receive large amounts of merchandise on container trucks for storage, breakdown and distribution.
- As part of a team, unload trucks, verify shipping/receiving paperwork, and store goods in correct locations.
- Assure quality standards are met as we prepare and stage merchandise for delivery.
- Accurately redistribute goods from storage onto trucks for delivery and respect that our customers expect high quality products in excellent condition.
- Demonstrate care in our procedures and support our friendly and safety centered environment.
- Successful Distribution Center Associates have a High School diploma or equivalent and 1-3 years successful work experience (warehouse environment preferred).
- Good communication skills and able to read invoices and use computers to look up information.
- Use a hand truck, understand assemblies and correctly operate small power tools.
- Able to lift up to 50 lbs. unassisted.
- Able to obtain and maintain Fork Lift training and certification.
- Possess and maintain driver’s license.
- Able to complete and clear our pre-employment physical, background drug screenings.