There are no current openings at this time.
Scandinavian Designs is premier furniture and home décor retailer and we are looking for a friendly and qualified Facilities Coordinator to join our team at our Petaluma, CA headquarters. All of our employees are passionate about design and quality products and are committed to providing an exceptional customer experience.
This vital position will help ensure the smooth operation of our business through overseeing the maintenance and repairs of our multi location retail operation and facilities in accordance with our company’s policies and procedures and in compliance with applicable laws.
- Oversee the maintenance and repair schedules for multiple locations and manage our preventative maintenance agreements.
- Track and respond to the day-to-day requests from our locations for service.
- Ensure all authorized maintenance and repairs are completed in a timely, cost-effective manner and according to all specifications.
- Communicate regularly with field staff, store managers, contract suppliers, and management with regard to schedules, projects and changes in store operating practices.
- Prepare accurate and timely reports as required, maintain property documentation.
- Oversee care of organizations physical operations including but not limited to refrigeration, heating, ventilation and air conditioning, plumbing, water treatment, and electric systems.
- Ensure all fire and safety inspections are completed and any discrepancies corrected; ensure property is in compliance with all safety policies, procedures, and regulations.
- Maintain policies and procedures for disaster recovery, emergency response, and other forms of business continuation and liability protection.
- Evaluate and monitor all energy expenses including store specific energy costs and alert management to changes as needed.
We are looking for someone with an Associate’s Degree in related discipline or equivalent education and experience. Minimum of two years related experience and/or training in construction or facilities. Experience in retail operations or multi-location facilities experience is a plus. Candidates must be proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel and possess strong organizational skills, attention to detail and follow through. We are looking for an open and honest communicator (verbally and in writing) that demonstrate and positive, customer service approach and is reliable. This position will do some domestic travel as needed and must possess a valid CA drivers license.